We are offering the Pfizer vaccine at this time. current vaccination rollout is in phase 2D which includes the following:
- Albertans born from 1957 to 1971 (turning 50 to 64).
- First Nations, Métis, and Inuit (FNMI) persons born 1972 to 1986 (turning 35 to 49), no matter where they live.
Teachers, child care workers, and support staff
Police officers and firefighters.
Remaining Albertans from Phase 2C, 2B, and 2A can also book appointments for their vaccine.
Unfortunately, we are unable to book appointments for second doses at this time
Please review the following questions. If you answered NO to all of them please book an appointment from the calendar.
- Do you have an allergy to polysorbate 80?
- Do you have an allergy to polyethylene glycol?
- Have you ever had a serious reaction to a vaccine?
- Have you received a vaccine within the past 2 weeks?
Please keep in mind, Create Pharmacy carries a limited capacity of the vaccine. If no appointments are available, please sign up on the waitlist and we'll reach out to you as soon as more appointments are available